Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

photo tag

Okay, Ive been "tagged" several times now, but I thought I would finally respond to one. This one seemed the easiest. I'll have to do the others another time.
This is Elsa almost 2 years ago in early December when we went home to visit. She is playing with the toys Grandma and Grandpa got for her. It's not the best photo, but it's the one I was "tagged" to post.

Now, it's whoever's turn! Post the fourth picture from the fourth folder in your file. I tag whoever. Have fun!

1 comment:

BrookieT said...

All right, all right. I'll do it.