Tonight for Family Night we made "Our Thankful Turkey". We wrote things we were thankful for on the feathers. Our turkey needs more feathers. Please tell us what you are thankful for, so we can add those to our turkey! We thought this would be a fun way to include friends and family that we aren't going to see this holiday season since we're staying at home. So, PLEASE help our turkey get some more feathers and let us know what you are thankful for!
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I looked at your picture closer and it looks like you have covered everything very well. I guess I will just get more specific:
My eyes that I can see
My ears that I can hear
My tongue that I can taste
My voice that I can sing
My hands that I can write
My feet that I can walk
My children that I can learn patience and to love unconditionally
My husband as my best friend
My family and friends that give me love and support
And my Savior that provides the perfect example and redeemed me from my imperfections.
We are thankful for our wonderful family and our awesome friends!
Ooo, ooo, ooo...I know...I'm thankful for miracles. I'm thankful for temples. I'm thankful to be a mom. I'm very thankful for my family. Of course, I'm especially thankful for my momma Bedard! :-D
I am thankful for Afrin and cough drops and herbal tea. (I have my third cold in three and a half months!). But seriously, I'm grateful for modern medicine. Last year at this time, Tony couldn't walk despite round the clock pain killers. Drain a little fluid from his SI joint, and voila! he can walk again.
I learned to be truly thankful for the small stuff while I was doing my chemo. Like Nose hair and eyebrows... And I learned to be truly thankful for the big stuff like friends and the Savior, and life itself.
I'm thankful for blogging where I can still feel a part of my extended family's life!
I am so thankful for family and friends and especially for my three beautiful grandchildren.
Love Grandma Debbie
I lost my dust pan awhile ago. I think it fell in the garbage can. I went a few days without one and couldn't believe how much I needed it. I was so happy when I remembered to get one at the store for like 2 bucks! I kept thinking that I was so thankful for some of these little things in life that help me so much throughout my day.
I am grateful for friends and laughter, and Jim is thankful for his talents. Elena is thankful for her blankets, and Aaron is grateful for his bed. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment