Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A good 8 hours

Miraculously, Gibson slept for 8 hours straight last night! I'm REALLY hoping it's the beginning of a wonderful new habit, although I'm not counting on it. We moved his play pen out in the living room so we don't wake up with his every whimper. I think has helped a lot. WE started Monday night, and he's gotten better each night since. We should have done it sooner. Chris knew it would work! I'm glad it is SO FAR. Anyway, I thought I would wake up refreshed and rested, but I seem to be MORE tired today. Maybe too much sleep? :)

This week has also been potty training week. Elsa has been wetting her pants all week. She's getting better, and will someday conquer that as well!

We just thought a new month was a good time to start on these things that we've been meaning to really focus on. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

GOOD LUCK. :)

Heather said...

Ah, the sweet sensation of sleeping eight hours IN A ROW! I hope it keeps up. Tony and I lasted about two nights with Afton in our room before we scuttled her to her crib (which, admittedly, was only seven feet farther away, but it helped!) I hope Gibson likes his new routine enough to keep doing it.

BrookieT said...

I wish you all the luck in the world!! Maybe we'll start the potty training in Dec...