Here is a fun video clip of Elsa singing in Korean. Chris tells me that she does a pretty good job. I wouldn't know. She sounds like Chris when he sings it-at least to me she does! She can also sing in Spanish, but was not willing to do so for the camera. It's actually really funny. She likes these songs at nap time and bed time. There was a period when we would call Dad at nap time so he could sing to her. "I want Dad to sing me Korean" she would say. It almost always helped her calm down and sleep. So, here you have it! I'll check the sound. We tried something different this time, so hopefully it will work the way it should.
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She is so sweet. Are you teaching her both languages?
It's all greek to me, but it did sound beautiful from a beautiful girl!!
Chal hes-say-yo! I loved the subtitled explanations.
Very nice Elsa!!
Wow! My computer let me listen to the video and the sound was perfect with the lips. Good job Elsa!! Yes you are a child a God! Love Grandma Debbie
That was beautiful!!! Keep trying to get her to sing it in Spanish on video I'd love to hear it from "mi hermanita chiquita" :-D. I too sing to Yahnissi in Spanish and sure enough, that is her favorite hymn as well.
Very sweet. I wish we could have met her on your upcoming trip! She's a sweetie.
Post a Comment