Who doesn't enjoy something free? (If Chris were standing over my shoulder right now, he would probably tell me the things that he would not enjoy, even if they were free, like.....I can't think of any right now...but he would be able to. :) He is always keeping my generalizations in check. It's a good thing.) Well, this Saturday(Saturday, Sept. 27) we are excited because we're going up to our closest city (2 hours away) and while there, we are going to go to the art museum for free. One of our friends let us know about it. There are museums that are free on Saturday all around the country. Actually, I think it's a pass for you and guest. Anyway, you can download a pass and check out if there are any museums around you that are participating: http://www.Smithsonianmag.com/museumday
We are looking forward to it, so I thought I'd share the idea.
Also, this Saturday is free entrance into all National Parks. So, if you live close to a National Park, it might be a good day to take a drive. We just went to Yellowstone a few weeks ago, and we can't do both in one day. Too bad. To find out more about that you can check here:
http://www.nps.gov/
Just thought I'd share. We're looking forward to it, so I thought some of you might enjoy it too!
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Free is GREAT! Good to know you all are doing well.
We invited your Mom to dinner with "the sisters" when Carrie was in town with her new baby.
Her blog:
http://ouradventuresthroughlife.blogspot.com/
Love, B
how fun! I wish I'd seen this post earlier, but it was nice to get into a national park for FREE and NOT have the heads up on it yesterday! :)
Post a Comment