Blogging is what I should not be doing right now. I am having a reception in 10 weeks to sell some of my pottery before Christmas. I have a goal to make 100 pots in the next 10 weeks. I need to make 11 pots each week for the next nine weeks. You may ask "why the next nine weeks?". Well, it takes at least one week for a pot to go from wet to dry to fired to glazed. So, I only have nine weeks left to make 100 pots. This week I have made ZERO pots. I am hoping for a productive weekend. Here is me in the basement last week. Wish me luck.
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Shayla,
I am making the lasagna pots. I have not forgotten your request.
Good luck! (and i've been whining about not having time to do cleaning projects around the house...this is way more ambitious). I hope the Christmas sale goes well $$$$. :).
You're a master Chris...good luck, I know you can do it! You better take some pictures of them and show us too!
YOU ARE?!?!?!?!?! You just made my whole day!!! But don't rush to get them in in the next 10 weeks, I can wait. :) I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!
That is awesome that you are still making pots. So how was the weekend? Did you get your 11 pots done? I hope so. It looks like fun, I always wanted to work on a pottery wheel, but never had the chance. Maybe someday. Take care.
So how was the weekend? Did you get your 11 pots done? Hope you had a productive weekd. It looks like fun, I always wanted to work on a pottery wheel. Oh, someday maybe. Take care.
oops, posted twice, didn't realize that the first one had posted. sorry.
Post a Comment