Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

A new look

I actually had a few minutes because my all-consuming translating job is over. I don't really want to type about it right now, but the good news is, it's done! The other good news is that Chris was able to throw some pots tonight! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new layout. I was really agonizing (Chris used that word for me...agonizing...it's so...) over what template to use because I didn't want it to be feminine since Chris posts just as much or more than I do. (I just made a very long sentence...probably a run-on...Chris says the only thing it's missing is a word with 5 syllables...like... enthusiastic!) Stay tuned for the seaweed video that will explain the title of this blog...

Chris says that blogging together is really good for our relationship. I'm trying not to mention that we are doing this instead of playing his new game that came today....he tried to encourage me to read the rules to him (18 pages, very small font, on legal size paper-he informs me) while he was throwing pots. He says, "you laughed in my face at that suggestion." I guess that's it.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new look! (We had the same problem -- trying to avoid excessively girly templates for the joint blog). You are thoughtful to agonize :).

BrookieT said...

So, what was your translating job? How long was it? Spanish, right? (I'm sorry, just making sure)

Debbie said...

New look is great. Hope you had a great birthday. Love Elsa's dress up clothes.
Love mom

Mom said...

So I have more translating for you when you finish the other 7 pages. I think I can keep you as "all consumed" as you want....government regulations, you know. 3;o)