Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's raining in Baltimore..

We have a lot to say about our little trip--actually, it was a pretty big trip. We'll start by posting some pictures.

We started off at Crystal's house. She has some fun pictures on her blog of the fun they had while we were gone. Before we left we had all the kids for a night. Elsa and Addy painted.

On Sunday we went to Temple Square. That was definitely a highlight of the trip. It was snowing and beautiful. Then we went to see Heather, Tony, and Afton. They have some fun pictures posted of our visit on their blog. Kelly came up to see us there and she did my hair again. Wahoo!

We flew out Monday to Baltimore. Here are a few pictures of the day we spent in D.C. It was hot there! 85 degrees!

Gibson was quite the trooper in the stroller! He fared really well the whole week!

I caught up with one of my old college roommates. Good times. And here's a picture of us at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore on our last day.
We got also have a quick visit with my cousin and her family last night after we flew in.
We have a lot of stories to tell, but we thought we'd just get something posted for starters! We're back at it tomorrow! It was a wonderful vacation for me, and an excellent conference for Chris. He'll have to share some of those highlights.
A bazillion thanks to Crystal, Dan, Addy, and Easton for playing with Elsa all week. Sounds like she was better for them than she is for me! We owe them big time!

2 comments:

BrookieT said...

What an awesome trip you guys were able to have! I envy that guaranteed trip to "somewhere" every October. It was so fun to see you in Baltimore! I wish we could have spent more time together. I still had so many things I wanted to talk about! Glad you made it home safely...

Shayla said...

If you don't say more tomorrow like you said you would I will call you a liar right on your blog. And don't think I won't! :)