Well, Elsa and Gibson have been home for over a week. They had a great time in Oregon, and we were very grateful for the time we had to recover a little. I am finally starting to feel a little better the last couple of days. It will still be a while before I am top notch. It's a slow process to build the blood back up so I'm not anemic, and my c-section recovery seems to be slower this time, as well. I can say, however, that I can finally answer when someone asks me how I'm doing without CRYING! That is progress. :) Chris has been taking a night shift with Lu and giving her a bottle one feeding so I can get a 5-6 hour chunk of sleep. I think that has helped a lot, and he seems to be surviving okay too, despite all he has been doing for me and the kids.
Here is a picture of Chris' "beautiful little girls". The other day he was talking to Lu and said, "you are my beautiful girl". Elsa perked right up and said, "I"m your beautiful girl, Dad!" So, then he recovered and said, "you are BOTH my beautiful girls" and we did this little photo shoot with the "beautiful girls". We'll have to be more careful of our words....
Lu is kinda making a funny tongue face...
7 comments:
Yes, they are both beautiful girls!! I'm glad you're feeling better.
very cute, can't wait to meet her!
So cute. Girls are fun! I am glad your doing better too.
They truly are beautiful girls. You are blessed. And Gibson can melt my heart!!!
I like the picture! Elsa has a great smile.
Great pictures. But, don't overdo it! You get older each time, thus it takes longer to heal. They always kept me in the hospital for 10 days with my C-sections, and then wouldn't let mego home without someone at home 24/7. My mom and Betty always came through for me. When I was released from the hosptal this time, one of the nurses said, "whatever you do, don't put your jeans on or everyone will think you have recovered! Good advice.
Beautiful children.
They are beautiful girls. I am sorry you have had such a hard recovery. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment