Here are a few more pictures of Clara Lu. I have really enjoyed just snuggling with her, resting, and recuperating. I know that Elsa and Gibson are having a great time with their grandparents and cousins. We skyped with them last night and it was fun to talk to them and many of the cousins. We probably won't do it again though....Gibson didn't seem to end well. I don't want him to get homesick just yet. he was really cute because this was part of our conversation,:
"Mom"
"Yes?"
"Know what?"
"What buddy?"
"I love you."
I'll have you know that I didn't cry, even though I wanted to. Elsa was just excited to tell us about all the fun she is having. I am starting to miss them a little, but I'm really trying to rest up and enjoy my time here at home with Lu. Thankfully she spends most of her time sleeping so far. She is a great little baby. Here's a big yawn.

We actually got a decent photo during one of her "once a day" awake sessions.

This is what she looks like most of the time:

Here's a little video clip of Elsa and Gibson with Clara Lu in the hospital. We love the way that Gibson says her name. I hope the video works...sometime the audio and video don't line up...and if that is the case, oh well. you can at least here his little voice saying "clara lu".
10 comments:
Well the video didn't show up at all on my computer. I'll check at school when I go back in week. It's funny. In some pictures I think that she looks like Gibson and in others I think that she looks like Elsa. Your kids have been really sweet. Gibson and Elsa too have been so polite with their please, thank you, excuse me, and your welcome. And I especially love it when Gibson says "I love you too, Grandma Debbie. Melts my heart.
She is so adorable! Congratulations!
So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!
What a nice round head! :) Afton had fun with "Dibs" and Elsa.
Congratulations (a little late), she is pretty cute. I just got over the newborn stage, and all I can think about is how much work that is. I hope she is a good baby.
Hi there! I saw you comment on Kiley's so I came to sneak a peak. You have a beautiful family. I would love to hear from you if you get a chance. I can see you are probably busy with the newest addition. Congratulations! My email address is pooterfly@hotmail.com
Our blog is private but I would love to add you to the list if you would like to read, I just need your email address. Anyway, take care of yourself and those little ones. Hope to hear from you soon.
Dawn (Berry) Chamberlain
Congratulations! She truly is precious, and I love the pictures...the video was pretty cute too! You have such a cute family...good luck with everything! Glad you have great help from family...definitely helps with the recovery! :)
I love the pictures and I love Gibson's cute little voice!
Oh my goodness! She's so cute! And you are so lucky/blessed to be able to have family to help you out with your other kids :)
That baby is sooo cute!
Post a Comment