Clara Lu is doing great. She is breathing fine and eating very very well. (warning these next few sentences should not be read by those of you who are faint of heart) Audra gave birth to several softball sized blood clots last night. She is now officially pretty anemic. They finally got things figured out and she is keeping those blood babies in, or I guess not producing them anymore. Sorry that is probably too much information. We learned all sorts of weird things about bodies, blood, and birthing. Audra is doing much much better this afternoon since she has gotten some sleep. She started taking it a little easier after they threatened her with a blood transfusion.
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Introduction to family
Clara Lu got to meet her siblings and Grandpa and Grandma (Waite). Here are some photos of the experience. Elsa and Gibson were great. Elsa was very very serious and quiet which is a side of her we don't see too often (the quiet side that is). She was very motherly and very concerned for Audra and her "big cut". Gibson was still spazzy, but at lest he was very gentle with baby Clara Lu.
Clara Lu is doing great. She is breathing fine and eating very very well. (warning these next few sentences should not be read by those of you who are faint of heart) Audra gave birth to several softball sized blood clots last night. She is now officially pretty anemic. They finally got things figured out and she is keeping those blood babies in, or I guess not producing them anymore. Sorry that is probably too much information. We learned all sorts of weird things about bodies, blood, and birthing. Audra is doing much much better this afternoon since she has gotten some sleep. She started taking it a little easier after they threatened her with a blood transfusion.



Clara Lu is doing great. She is breathing fine and eating very very well. (warning these next few sentences should not be read by those of you who are faint of heart) Audra gave birth to several softball sized blood clots last night. She is now officially pretty anemic. They finally got things figured out and she is keeping those blood babies in, or I guess not producing them anymore. Sorry that is probably too much information. We learned all sorts of weird things about bodies, blood, and birthing. Audra is doing much much better this afternoon since she has gotten some sleep. She started taking it a little easier after they threatened her with a blood transfusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Precious pictures! Elsa is old enough to be a big help, especially as Clara Lu gets a little older. Gibson, on the other hand, may be the right age to want to "drag her around", hug too much and too roughly, and be a little jealous! Audra, give yourself a few weeks until you do much of anything. Taking care of 3 little ones is about all you should expect! I had all 5 of mine C section, so I've been there and done that! Good luck with your precious family.
Awesome, congrats guys!!! Clara Lu's got to be one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen =)
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am very glad things are getting better. Keep taking it easy Audra!
Gibson loved telling everyone at church about Clara Lu. He already adores her. We are having a blast with the kids. They are precious!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's perfect!! Good luck with recovery, I'm glad you have some help...way to go mama!
Congratulations! Clara Lu is so precious! Don't over do it Audra, take advantage of the help you have... xoxo The Taylors :)
Congratulations on the beautiful family!
How funny you gave birth to blood clots because 4 days after Nissi was born..I gave birth to a bloody gauze :-D LOL!!! (Doctor made a boo-boo and left a piece of gauze inside of me) Gross I know I'm sorry but hey..now I have someone I can tell this too who'll understand :-D.
Post a Comment