Our water Easter egg hunt. Not the best photo, but you get the idea.
Our roller-skating Easter egg hunt. (both sponsored by our wonderful Recreation District-and therefore a lot of work hours for Chris this weekend)
Playing outside in the afternoon. Gibson loves the slide.
New PJs.
New haircut. Much easier for Mom to deal with. And yes, it's a little crooked. Oh well.
New Easter outfits.
We're glad the weekend is done! Chris and I both had the opportunity to speak in church today, and we had lessons to teach also! We just relaxed and played after church today. Ahhhhh. I guess we're ready for another week???
7 comments:
And they say Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest...
I bet your talks were wonderful!!! I can imagine that was a very uplifting meeting for everyone (else...haha)
Wow!! I am tired just reading your blog. It's amazing how one can get overbooked. I love Elsa's haircut. And Gib-Man looks adorable in his Easter outfit. Hope this week is a little less intense.
Love Grandma Debbie
Cute pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits--and cute haircut! I can see why Chris loves his job!
When did Gibson start looking so grown up? Handsome! And nice job on the haircut. Tres chic! Glad to hear your destruction work is going well :)
Roller sakte hunt! Imissed that one. :) but the water one was great! Thanks Chris! Love your pics and great talks too!
Post a Comment