So, we bought a house....and it needs a lot of work....so we've been buying tools, materials, and hiring people to help us.... 
We thought maybe our local economy needed a little more of a boost so we decided to buy this:
:We got in on Monday and got a pretty good deal on it. Its a 2000 Ford F-150 extended cab. It's perfect for us. I think it's extremely comfortable to drive. I think I was made for a pickup!! We're excited for camping, going up on the mountain, hauling our house stuff, and moving, among other things. The back opens too so you don't have to crawl over the front seat to get the kids in. It's great. I love it! I think Chris is still worried about the large sums of money missing from our savings account (with the purchase of a house and a pickup in less than a month), but we had it saved for these purposes, so it's ok. We've still got some in there! :)
On Wednesday I took the kids to see Clifford at the library. Elsa wasn't so excited to hug and greet him. Her friends were very friendly with him
10 comments:
Hey, wow! That's fun, congratulations on the new vehicle!
I too, was meant to drive a truck, a big testoterone truck :) I like it. I am surprised Elsa wouldn't get near clifford, we would expect that from Addy, but Elsa? Surprising.
Love the truck! How useful to have one. Don't you feel more powerful already?
It's hard for me to imagine Chris driving a big truck (or having a mini van :))
Nice truck!! Clifford looks kind of scary to me too. What is Elsa reading? Give Elsa and Gibson hugs and kisses from us!
Love Grandma Debbie
Thanks for the pics! :) Way to go, our Ecomony needed that. :) I like your truck, it is nice to have.
When people ask me what my dream car would be - I always answer a Ford Extended Cab truck. Nice choice. I'm sure you look better driving a truck better than I... most people panic because it I tend to look through the steering wheel than over the steering wheel. (Oh to have gotten an once of a tall gene...)
Regarding Clifford - my girls both have an aversion to anything dressed in a costume. Disneyland would be a nightmare for us!
Okay... I just re-read the comment I posted. Does it even appear like I took an English class in my life? Please forgive the horrible grammar and wording. Opps!
Congrats on the new truck!! I hope you really enjoy it. We're excited to see what your house looks like once you're done will all of your remodeling. It is so fun to be in a house and be able to do whatever you want with it. It sure looks like you have great kids, what a blessing!
Adam
PERFECT you have a new truck!! You can come help me move in a few weeks. ;)
Post a Comment