Here is a fun video I took of Gibson a few weeks ago. He loves playing with this "growling" flashlight of Elsa's.
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Growls
Yes, we DO have a life besides trying to get everything figured out so we can close on the house....Right at the moment I can hardly think of what it might be, because I'm SUPPOSED to be double checking our estimates and adding up numbers so we can take them to the bank early next week. After we take in our estimates, THEN they can schedule an appraiser. The banker told it takes 2-3 weeks to get an appraiser. That seems like a long time in a small town like this. How long has it taken you in your bigger cities and towns to get an appraiser? Anyway, after we get the appraisal we can settle on a price for the loan and close. We have to go through all of this so we can get all of our home improvements included in our loan. They have a program here for "Spruce up" loans that we are going to take advantage of. We have already learned A LOT just in the process of getting estimates and prices. SO MANY DETAILS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good luck on the house stuff. Your kids are so cute. Love the growling!
That is soooo cute, what a sweet little man. I want to kiss him! Easton has that exact shirt, which I love, not only because it's hoops, but because it fits well. The funny thing is that it was a gift from my wonderful friend who also resides in your state (which I won't mention so you can remain anonymous). Hmmm, must have been a great sale :)
I can't believe how big Gibson has gotten. He's starting to look more like Elsa. SOOO CUTE!
Gibson is a cutie! I hope all the loan stuff gets rolling for you! :)
You guys will have so much fun working on the new house! It is nice to be able to "customize" a home yourself!
Appraisers take a while... We're looking into refinancing our house and all the bankers tell us the appraisal takes the longest part. I'm still impressed you're taking on such a project (Tony and I were too chicken :)). Oh, and Afton loved watching Gibson!
What a cutie...he's such a good little tiger!
I love his growls. Very cute. And he shows good focus too!
Post a Comment