Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yoga & Boogers

Well, we had a great Christmas. I actually had some time off, so we all spent quite a bit of time trying out my new game (wii fit). I have wanted a wii ever since we played it a little over a year ago. I made a goal that if I sold enough pottery I would buy one. Audra says she doesn't know me anymore (for those of you who don't know, I have some very frugal tendencies which usually stop me from buying personal items). One of the big advantages to this game is Elsa has a fun time playing along. She is really good at the jogging mini game. She bounces up and down a lot more than we do when she runs so she sprints ahead of us, the virtual trainer, and the 3 virtual dog trainers (the dogs are for people who run really really fast). Anyway, she has really liked doing yoga (possibly because it sounds like yoda and yogurt). Here is a picture of me trying out my skills at yoga with my little assistant. I am doing the "tree" pose, Elsa appears to be doing the "hide in the tree and pick your nose" pose.

Audra has a big long post prepped that will give you more of our Christmas happenings. We hope you are all well.

4 comments:

garrynkim said...

We love Wii fit too. I'm not so good at that yoga. The kids laugh hysterically while they run!

Robyn said...

Funny! had to laugh at
Elsa.

Heather said...

Nice tree pose!

gwen said...

Good for you! We all need to stay fit! The kids bought me the perfect grandma gift--the wii, which came with the sports game. It's fun for the whole family! And all my tween and teen grandkids love it!