Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Houses

Just a few more pictures. We made graham cracker houses with our friends tonight. Here's Elsa working on hers.

When we got home she wanted to play dress up I guess. She came out of her bedroom saying "What a wonderful day!" She returned moments later with the wig on and said, "I'm a crazy Elsa."

Here's Gib in his Christmas sweater on Sunday. I somehow deleted the pictures of Elsa in her Christmas party dress. I'll have to get more pics later.

That's it for now. I made myself a time limit so I wouldn't be up all night.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

looks fun. We are going to try to make them this weekend.

Heather said...

What a crack up -- love the wig. the G-man is looking good too!

Shayla said...

oh fun I love cracker houses!

Debbie said...

Elsa (aka Fancy Nancy), looks just like the character from the books. Does she get her inspiration from the books for her attire? Cracks me up. She is beautiful and Gibson is a perfect Gerber baby.
Love Grandma Debbie