Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ice Cream

We went to make ice cream in the park as a recreation activity the other day (Chris has great ideas). Elsa loved shaking her bag with the "magical mixture".


She REALLY loved eating the ice cream.

Gibson had so much fun he fell asleep in the stroller....
Sorry we don't blog about Gibson much. He is so peaceful and happy and just comes along for the ride. Chris had him laughing up a storm this evening though. We bond with him after Elsa goes to bed each night.

4 comments:

Shayla said...

hahaha I totally forgot about the methamphetaquats!!! Wow...I was crying from laughing so hard reading that! :) And it wasn't an oreo, it was a cadberry egg. How could you get that wrong?? Okay my turn:
I remember when we made those really good see-through egg rolls. I remember you telling me I was good at pottery on my first try. And I remember eating really good soup at your parent's house on our really long trip home from seattle. :)

Rachel said...

Audra! This is Rachel Barfuss, from Baker, do you remember me?! Haha I was so excited when I came across your blog. I've been missing Eastern Oregon lately and seeing pictures of you brightened my day.

Have a great week!

dcscrivy said...

yummy ice cream, Addy would love that, we should do that sometime. You are nice to let Elsa be so "helpful", I am not sure I could stand the mess.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hey you guys! We got really excited to find your blog! Wow, your kids are cute. It looks like you guys are doing great, we're so happy for you. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little better this way, instead of our annual emails.