Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
For my sister
I have been salivating for about the last hour looking at this blog. Once when I was younger, I cooked a small amount of Korean food. My dear sister cooks some great Korean food. I miss those days when I had time to actually cook every once in a while. Korean food takes soooo long to cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen. There are two reasons I don't cook Korean food anymore: (1) It takes a long time; (2) my (technically) Korean husband doesn't like it -- not just my Korean food, any Korean food. (He just doesn't like the taste.) Why bother if there's no one to enjoy it with? Next time you are in my neck of the woods, let's hit the Korean restaurant that's only nine blocks from my house!
Post a Comment