In late June Reed and Debbie came to visit for a week and help with the house. We got so many little things done, and the kids had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa. Chris and I were able to go to the Temple for a day, and so many other things. We were so busy that we took VERY FEW pictures, unfortunately. It seems that the only person taking pictures this summer has been Elsa. And as Chris said, adults aren't very flattering from a 3 yr.-old perspective, so I'll spare you the photo of Grandma and Grandpa.
I can tell you this-Gibson loved going outside and walking with Grandpa, and Elsa NEVER gets enough of her time with Grandma. They play houses, read books, watch movies, and pretty much laugh, play, and talk.
They did manage to get the sand box cleaned out so we could have fun playing in it!
The wedding was beautiful and it was fun to have EVERYONE in my family there. That is quite the feat. I guess I'll put on some pictures later. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the bride and groom or the rest of the family....
After the family picture at the wedding we headed back for a gathering with all of Chris' siblings. It had been a few years since we had been all together also. We enjoyed a relaxing 4th of July with Southern BBQ provided by Jordan.
Okay, I'm too tired to finish this right now. TO BE CONTINUED...
Oh, but I already uploaded these pictures of Chris and the kids by the barns.
5 comments:
Can't wait to see Part 2!!
come on, where is your stamina? :)
You found us! yay! We love you Bedard! Sorry, but you'll always be Bedard to us :)
You have such a cute family, a little 'parejita' like us :)
Where do you live? Are you on facebook? I am if you want to look me up...
Let's keep in touch for sure!
Hope you guys are doing well.
You have a beautiful house by the way, it looks like you've been working hard on it too.
Take care,
xoxo
Claudia
I am guessing there's been a big project in the works because I've been waiting, waiting for part II :). We're heading to the homeland in two days and will miss having you there.
That swim toy looks like it might work a lot better than my doughnut. :)
Hope the reunion trip goes well.
Post a Comment