Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The new bathroom

Here are some pictures of Elsa posing in the new upstairs bathroom. It is beautiful! I great THANK YOU to my Robyn and Spalding and their kids for coming last weekend and working so hard. Not only did we get the bathroom done, but the living room partially done, the new front door up, and the sprinkler system partially fixed. It was fun to have them here, and nice to have enough room for everyone to sleep-even if it was on air mattresses!
I had to take a picture of how tall we put in the shower. I'm so excited to have it tall, no back arching and neck straining for me! It is a small bathroom, but it now looks 1,000x better than it did when we moved in. It was SO NASTY with the carpet and surface mold, and a tiny short vanity. Anyway, I love my new bathroom!





11 comments:

Heather said...

It looks fabulous!!!

Robyn said...

Happy to help out.

LindsC said...

Yeah!!! That is sooo nice! Good work! :)

dcscrivy said...

Looks awesome, and it doesn't look that small, I am loving the tall shower head, nothing worse than a short shower. I am so excited because wonderful spalding is making a trip to our house next month to fix our floor, what a wonderful bro-in-law we have. I will have to tell Robyn that.

Shayla said...

your house has come such a long way. Great job!

BrookieT said...

My, my- it is fabulous! No if only it would remain that clean forever.

Polkowske Fam said...

Wow your house is looking awesome! I love the remodeling...either you have some amazing help or you guys have more talent and knowledge than I've given you credit!!! Either way it is AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work.

Ixchelle said...

Looks great! Great job guys. Are you going to the reunion? Please leave a comment on my blog and et us know. We hope you can make it.

Ixchelle said...

I wish you gys could come. I so want to get to know Troy's family better-maybe next time. Your house looks wonderful-I'm so impressed.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Wow, it looks fabulous! You are sure doing a great job with your place. I hope you are enjoying it!!!

Adam & Fam

Stacey said...

I am so glad you found me! We ran into your sister's father-in-law and he asked if we knew you. Of course I know you. When we got the wedding invitation, I thought what are the odds that that's Audra's cousin or something. What a small world. We weren't able to go the reception anyway, otherwise I would have been very bummed that you weren't there!