Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

christmas clothes


Here they are.

Lu likes to grab hands now.

We put this one in because it is Gibson's classic expression.

Such love (we refrained from showing the other loving pictures that look more like WWF moves)

The sisters ("Sisterhood is a bond much stronger than marriage" or something like that)

8 comments:

Heather said...

hey, those clothes look familiar :). (We have yet to capture our dresses on camera.... It may take a couple weeks, to be honest....) Anyway, the kids look good!

Debbie said...

Wow! I am so glad the clothes fit. The kids look adorable. I so wish that we could be there. Elsa, Gibson and Lu, I miss you like crazy cakes!! Chris and Audra could you email me the photos. I would like to print them out in shutterfly. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

dcscrivy said...

Chris, I am glad you are getting the sisters quote all figured out! I keep forgetting it is christmas because we are n't putting up a tree, or anything. luckily my cool sister sent a candy countdown, so we do have something that gets us excited!

kc and k said...

Adorable!

Dawn said...

Pretty sweet. Love the matching outfits. They look adorable.

Monica said...

So cute!

gwen said...

the first picture is adorable!

Mom said...

Gosh. I was just thinking on Sunday that it seems like just yesterday that you two arrived in town starryeyed newlyweds, and how excited we all were when you got pregnant. Now look at your growing family. Enjoy them. time goes by SO fast.