Follow this link to get 30% off. It works, and you can get it off clearance too, I believe. Happy shopping! Looks like this is only valid in stores. So, if you are close to one of these stores print if off and go to town!
Give and Get is Here!: "Enjoy 30% off from November 11-14 at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy plus we'll make a 5% donation to a non-profit."
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the heads up... I ordered "mom" clothes -- you know, things with elastic waistbands that aren't pajamas.... :)
Sweet! Thank you....I used it:)
Post a Comment