Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a little bit of this and that

I started this post before I added the pictures so see the post at the bottom. Here are some photos from our cousins visit in June
Regan doing pottery

Avery doing pottery

Karli doing pottery

Gibson and Isaac at the dinosaur track site

Gibson and Isaac doing pottery

Chop stick races

More chop sticks

Gibson and Karli at the dino track sites

It's been a while. Baby #3 will be here in less than three weeks. I think it is coming so quickly, I am having a hard time feeling like it is going to happen. I am sure that Audra feels differently since she spends a lot of time cooped up in a hot house with two energetic kids. By the way, Audra feels terribly misrepresented in the earlier post about the guinea pigs. I am supposed to clarify that she was not excited AT ALL about getting them. Apparently, I made it sound like we both thoughtfully and harmoniously concluded that we felt the guinea pigs would be a great thing :). We are taking suggestions on unique baby names if you have any. We have a short list of names we like already, but it is always fun to hear new ones. Don't give us any josh, heather, chris, jordan names. I love my parents, but my family's names are just way too common. Example, I am in a room full of people and someone says "hey Chris", me and six other people turn around to see if we are being called.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Hi this is Adam. Names= Guadalupe (Lupe for short), Horatia, Rhododendron (call her Rody or go with Dendy), Phoenix (definitely a transgender name...that way if it is a boy you're set), Hermione, Peaches, Wyoming (Oh I like the sound of that one!). This is your list to choose from...it's long enough you shouldn't have any excuses. I expect to be the Godfather.

Shayla said...

might I recommend Shayla. I hear it's a great name. :)

BrookieT said...

I like "Fuzzbucket"

The Moffatt Family said...

HOLY COW! Ok So I haven't been on my blog since forever and as a result have read yours...and today I thought - Hmm How are Chris and Audra... much to my surprise - having a baby! WOW! This will be the shortest pregnancy for me to experience - the last 3 weeks is a great time to get in on it! :) CONGRATULATIONS! I have no ideas for unique names because I steal your ideas! :) We really need to get up there and visit you all!