I guess the tricycle got left out last night after Elsa rode around on it yesterday. Oops.
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
So far today...
We woke up to snow this morning. It's blowing and snowing. Elsa said, "It's not supposed to be winter anymore." However, she was very excited to go play in the snow and went out in it before Gibson woke up. I promised her we would all three go out together when he woke up. So, we went out and made a little snowman. I was too impatient to make a bigger one, although I'm sure the kids would have loved it. The good thing about spring snow here is that it's actually wet enough to easily and quickly make a little snowman. Most of the winter snow is just too dry. So here's to our April showers that bring May snowmen!

I guess the tricycle got left out last night after Elsa rode around on it yesterday. Oops.
I guess the tricycle got left out last night after Elsa rode around on it yesterday. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the May Snowmen. :) I didn't even think about that with the snow I just thinking like Elsa what happened to Spring.
Crazy weather! You're a good parent for going out with them. I get too cold. The most I'll do on a snowy day is haul Afton to the local aquarium for some indoor entertainment :)
My kids were excited to play in spring snow too.
My kids would LOVE to see the snow. It's kind of weird to say so, but they really have only seen snow about 8 times in their life that they remember (the older ones). My younger got to see snow when we had a weird freak snow storm that put out the most beautiful big snow flakes I've ever seen. They were gone by noon, but it was a fun morning. My school age kids said the principal let them all out to play in the snow when it started it's such a rare event here.
It sure is fun to play in the snow! We'll just have to go visit family more often in the winter time.
I hate spring snow. But, hey what is it they say....when given lemons, make lemonade! Glad the kids had fun.
Looks like a fun day in the snow...I'm not a snow person so my kids are indoors when it snows :( pobrecitos!
Post a Comment