I do have to boast about my balance skills. One day at work I had to change a light bulb and I was not following safety procedures. I made a really tall tower out of fitness mats and a chair. Then I changed the light while balancing on one foot. All my co-workers were amazed. They all claimed they would have killed themselves if they had tried that. It was a 4ft florescent light too. Sadly, I don't think my sister got my balance skills (sorry Heather, but I am reminded of the ladder post). Elsa really didn't get my balance genes either. She often falls off the bar stools while eating. Poor girl!
Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny and too cute!
I always knew Elsa was one of us :). incidentally, the lack of balance is part of the reason I hate trampolines. I just get tossed all over the place with absolutely no control over where I go.
Maybe it's because it's late, but imagining your cute little girl fall off a stationary donkey is making me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment