Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it. We blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with our far away family members, but have enjoyed keeping up with friends as well. We'd love to hear from you, so please comment. If you would like to link us on your blog, please don't use our last name or location. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I didn't know you were having another baby!! How exciting!!
Congrats on your upcoming baby girl!!!
:)Rachel
How come I didn't know you had a bun in the oven? Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Hope Audra is feeling well.
Either is great; the important thing is that it's healthy! Hope all is going well for your family!
Okay, so after reading the other comments, I don't feel too left out, but when are you due? We are expecting another one--due the middle of July...expect it by the end! :) Congratulations!!! On another note...how was your b-day? Hope it was great!
That's too funny! Good thing you had another ultrasound.
I suspected you might be expecting another baby since there was some blog slacking awhile back, and pregnancy was Heather's excuse. And, I did see you slip in the announcement in a previous post. CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's so fun to see your beautiful family growing. You guys do such a great job parenting.
We too are very excited to have two new girl grand babies!!
Congrats another girls would be nice, we sure like all of ours. :)
My niece was told 100% girl right up until April 1st (April Fool's Day) when she had a BOY!!! You never know!!
Post a Comment