It was a nice, sunny day today. I think it was almost 50 degrees. This afternoon I took Elsa and Gibson for a walk while Clara Lu and Chris took a much needed and well deserved nap. On our walk we took a lot of pictures. Elsa wanted to share them with you. Lets start with a picture of a well rested Lu after our return.

Elsa and Gibson having a refreshing run after being cooped up in the house while we endured two weeks of sub zero temps off and on. We only live a few blocks off of this wonderful little bike path which is one of the best features of our town. We don't have to worry about crossing streets and it is well plowed. Unlike the streets that are covered in slushy muck right now. It does look a lot more appealing in the
spring when the trees are green.

Elsa wanted to pose near the levy water regulating thing.

Gibson thought the leaf was pretty.

Elsa
pointed out that the water looked like a "w" and wanted me to take a picture of it.

Here is the airplane that they spotted. Can you see it???

This is what Gibson spent most of the time doing on the walk (eating snow).

There was an abundance of puddles to splash in with all the melted snow.

Happy to be outside.

Elsa though this leaf was pretty.
Happy valentines day to all and to all a good night.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a good day. I took the kids for a walk today too! Lots of fun and nice to get out. I like all the new pictures of the kids!
I can't wait for more spring! Oh, and I love your new photos of the kids on your side bar. What cuties!
Isn't it crazy how temperatures above freezing are such cause for celebration :). By the way, I loved the new pictures of the kids on the side of your blog. I am guessing those are the ones you had done over Christmas. Totally worth the money!
LOVE IT! Love the pics of the things THEY loved! It's so nice to finally get outside.
Post a Comment