Here's a picture of her chubby cheeks.
Here are a few pictures of Elsa and Gibson playing with playdough. I've found that I can usually get a good hour's worth of minimal fighting with playdough. First, we make it, then I let them mix in their own colors, then i pull out the rolling pins and my collection of cookie cutters, and they play pretty happily. These pictures are from a few days ago, but it is something we do almost weekly. click here to get to the recipe we use for homemade playdough. We use the recipe for colored playdough. We have had a lot of success with it. We make a single batch, divide it in two, and let them add the colors. It makes plenty for us.
And here is a video clip of Lu. We have been trying to get her cooing on video, but haven't been too successful yet, as you can see. Please ignore the crazy adults talking :).
7 comments:
oh my goodness! I drop off of the blogging planet for a few months and suddenly there's a new baby! Congrats!! She's a doll.
Cute! That's so great she's sleeping 6-7 hour stretches :) I'll have to try the playdough recipe...J would love it!
Good job Baby Lu! Thanks for the playdough recipe.
She sure is cute!
She is so cute, I love her arms, perfect little baby pudge. We will have to try out the play dough recipe.
Yes, Kim was big like that and slept very well--cute, cuddly and sleepy--nice combination!
She is too cute!
Post a Comment