
So, after reading it several times we decided it might be fun to make our own cake girl. Elsa and Gibson were both really excited about this and very helpful! I followed the recipe and directions from here to make the cake, and from here to decorate the cake. We had our friends come over this afternoon because there was no school (we have a hunting vacation here-the students had friday and monday off) to help us finish making the Cake Girl and then to eat her! It was a fun little thing to do. Here are the pictures.(not in order)
5 comments:
Looks fun. Wish you were here to help me throw -k-'s birthday party!
You are such a fun mom, I need to get those nice squeezy frosting things, are those pampered chef?
What a fun party! Glad the "Cake Girl" turned out so well.
If Afton only knew what fun stuff you do at your house, she would declare me the lamest mom. :) I loved the cake!
How fun! (for the record, my kids still fight with play-dough)
Post a Comment