The title of the blog is for my brother Josh. I have not been this tired for this long in well, I don't know when. We had a good friend come out and visit last week. It was great. We WORKED and WORKED. We got the garage roof on among other things. It wasn't necessarily hard work. It just took a lot of time. We also got our egress windows in. They still need trim. As is usual for September, I am pretty swamped at work too. Today we had our carpet guy come. Audra and I were up until 1:00a.m. prepping the basement for him. We are getting a lot closer and I have to say that the basement looks a lot more like a home with carpet in it.
Here is the new railing. The bench is on its way.

Pictures just don't do the kitchen and
back splash tiles justice

Oh yeah, Elsa started
preschool in a bomb shelter. Just kidding, I am giving Audra a hard time about the background. We cropped out the beer bottle. Audra says we are just lucky we got a picture at all. Gibson wanted to wear his backpack too.

More pictures to come. The carpet will be in tomorrow or Friday.
5 comments:
Congrats on the projects and woo-hoo for little Elsa! All grown up :).
It seems like life never slows down. I don't know how I feel about that.
All work and no play. . .Looks like you might be4 close to finishing!
Can't wait to see the carpet. The tiles look fabulous. And I am glad the banister is in. More pictures please!! I know Elsa loves preschool. I love how she told me that she told her teacher that when she grows up that she wants to be a doctor!! And only 3 1/2. Wow!
I'll bet Elsa will love preschool I'm really considering real preschool. Keep me updated on how it goes. And I already told you a lot of times but I love your backsplash tiles.
Post a Comment