We enjoyed our annual Yellowstone trip this year on Labor Day weekend. This year we met up with Robyn's family at Mammoth. It was a lot different there. More desert-y. Really felt like camping in the desert. I don't remember now where my camera was the whole time, but I took very few pictures. We drove a different way to get there this year. We stopped at this high cliff/bridge which was fun (except for the fact that Elsa was having a fit. I told her she could get a ride with some motorcyclists--maybe not the best parenting, but she was crazy!)
Here's a few pictures at Mammoth Hot Springs. It was fascinating, and we saw a lot of elk in the area. We did also see a wolf for the first time as we drove in--in the Hayden valley area.
We went on a not so exciting hot hike. We did see a bear track, and this pretty waterfall.
This was a beautiful spot, although you can't really tell. The canyon colors were amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment