My Aunt is very prompt at sending pictures. Here are some photos from our trip to Oregon for my Brothers wedding. At the wedding we discoverd that there is a broad range in the color aqua.
Here is the happy couple.
Here is Elsa with her cousin Hallie

Elsa and I got to spend time smelling flowers while we waited for all the pictures to get taken.

Elsa and I got to spend time smelling flowers while we waited for all the pictures to get taken.
4 comments:
I love it!! Your blogs are easy fro me to open and view the pictures.
Mom
Welcome to the blog world, it is quite fun actually, and a great way to keep in touch. Looks like the wedding went well. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
This is me not commenting on your blog 'cause you don't comment on mine. :P cute pitures!
Cute pictures...love it when more family members join the blogging world!
Post a Comment